London Luxury is Calling
Roll out the red carpet; it's time to be treated like a star. The Savoy is one of the most iconic hotels in London, where a multitude of royalty, dignitaries and screen legends have graced the hallways over the past 125 years, including Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra, and Katharine Hepburn. Located in the heart of London, this monumental structure can be seen up and down the banks of the River Thames, most notably at night when the structure is beautifully illuminated. Recent renovations have modernized this already impressive locale to compete with some of the world's most luxurious and elegant hotels. The Savoy is perfectly situated just a short distance via taxi or boat ride to many of London's most famous landmarks. Newly reinvented guestrooms are decorated in either Edwardian or Art Deco styles and offer views of the sprawling courtyard or expanding city. Each guest bathroom features an oversized showerhead, large chrome fittings and marble surroundings—a perfect blend of new and old-world styles.
Fairmont (Ovation Rewards)
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice, for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.ovationrewards.com/collections/
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.Airfare
Travel is available from any of the 48 contiguous United States to the destination listed. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. Airfare taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Your auction package redemption voucher will be emailed to you. Please allow 15 days for your redemption voucher to be delivered from the time payment is received. You will need your redemption voucher number when contacting our travel services department for booking your travel. Travel needs to be booked within one year and traveled within two years. As well, travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and non-refundable. Auction packages cannot be resold. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.