Istanbul Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon
Experience the captivating allure of Cappadocia's otherworldly landscapes and architectural marvels without compromise on a thoughtfully curated two-day tour, departing from Istanbul. Unlike shorter day trips, this comprehensive excursion allows you to fully immerse yourself in the region's mesmerizing highlights. With our expertly designed itinerary, you won't have to worry about missing out on any of Cappadocia's unique natural heritage. Explore the surreal landscapes, intricate cave churches, and delve into the mysteries of the underground city at your leisure.
Revel in luxurious accommodations with 4 nights at the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul and a night's stay at the charming 1811 Cave Hotel in Cappadocia. Enjoy daily breakfast, convenient domestic flight tickets, airport transfers, delectable lunches in Cappadocia, guided tours of both Northern and Southern Cappadocia, and the unforgettable adventure of a hot air balloon ride for two. Indulge in the best of both worlds as you savor the comfort and elegance of the Fairmont Quasar Istanbul and the unique charm of 1811 Cave Hotel in Cappadocia.
Your package Redemption Certificate will be emailed to initiate the booking process. Please allow 15 business days after your event to receive your certificate. Reservations must be booked 60 days before travel, and property inventory is subject to availability. Reservations must be booked within 12 months, and travel must be completed within 24 months of notification. Once confirmed, all reservations are final. Packages may not be transferred or resold. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.Fairmont (Ovation Rewards)
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice, for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.ovationrewards.com/collections/
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.Airfare
Travel is available from any of the 48 contiguous United States to the destination listed. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. Airfare taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.