Go West Adventure Awaits
Adventure Awaits! Choose between our Skiing Destinations: Jackson Hole or Fairmont Whistler 3 Night Stay for (2)
Enjoy the comforts and convenience of downtown luxury lodging in the heart of Jackson, Wyoming. The relaxing Lodge at Jackson Hole is the perfect place to recharge after an exhilarating day exploring our magnificent backyard.
Nestled at the base of Blackcomb Mountain, The Fairmont Chateau Whistler hotel defines mountain luxury. With true ski-in and ski-out convenience, the classic elegance of this landmark Whistler hotel offers a modern alpine setting for unsurpassed guest services, exceptional dining, and full resort amenities. Explore your passion for adventure and relaxation in Whistler, voted Canada's #1 Ski Resort by the readers of the Condé Nast Traveler Magazine.
- Choose between our Skiing Destinations:
- Jackson Hole Skiing Package with 3 Night Stay at The Lodge, Two Days of Skiing for (2)
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler in British Columbia, Canada 3 Night Stay with a $400 Gift Card for Skiing for (2)
Your package Redemption Certificate will be emailed to initiate the booking process. Please allow 15 business days after your event to receive your certificate. Reservations must be booked 60 days before travel, and property inventory is subject to availability. Reservations must be booked within 12 months, and travel must be completed within 24 months of notification. Once confirmed, all reservations are final. Packages may not be transferred or resold. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable. This is a ski package that can only be booked during the Winter ski season which run from December 1st to April 1st. Blackout dates are from December 18th to January 8th.Fairmont (Ovation Rewards)
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice, for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.ovationrewards.com/collections/
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.Airfare
Travel is available from any of the 48 contiguous United States to the destination listed. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. Airfare taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.