A Caribbean Castle: Luxury in the Middle of a Forest
The luxury Fairmont Mayakoba resort is situated within 240-acres of tropical forest intersected by crystal clear rivers and surrounded by a pristine Caribbean shoreline, 40 miles south of Cancun, on the Riviera Maya. Known as the "Venice of the Caribbean", the majority of the 401 exquisite rooms and suites at the exclusive AAA Five Diamond resort feature private entrances, spa-style bathrooms and furnished balconies or terraces with views over the tropical forest, beautifully maintained gardens, or the azure Caribbean sea.
The stunning white sand beach at the Fairmont Mayakoba is reached via a pathway across the mangrove and gentle dunes. There are five swimming pools throughout the resort including a 10,000 sq. ft. free-form pool and waterslide, a children's play pool, and an adults-only infinity edge pool overlooking the lagoon. Those who want to hit the greens will find fun and challenge at El Camaleón Golf Course (host to the only official PGA TOUR event in Mexico).
Your package Redemption Certificate will be emailed to initiate the booking process. Please allow 15 business days after your event to receive your certificate. Reservations must be booked 60 days before travel, and property inventory is subject to availability. Reservations must be booked within 12 months, and travel must be completed within 24 months of notification. Once confirmed, all reservations are final. Packages may not be transferred or resold. All certificates should be handled with care as they are the same as cash and nonrefundable. Blackout dates are the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Day.Fairmont (Ovation Rewards)
1. Ovation Rewards do not expire.
2. Ovation Rewards must be purchased as part of a legitimate incentive, motivation, recognition or sales promotion program.
3. Ovation Rewards may not be used for group programs or catering functions.
4. Guests must present and submit their Ovation Rewards Certificate upon check-in.
5. Ovation Rewards are not replaceable if lost, stolen or destroyed.
6. Ovation Rewards may not be valid where restricted by law.
7. Ovation Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold for cash or other consideration.
8. Any tax liability, including disclosure, connected with receipt or use of Ovation Rewards is the recipient's responsibility.
9. Guest must provide the Ovation Rewards certificate number when booking their reward stay. Hotel policy further requires that the guest must guarantee reservations with a credit card for incidentals.
10. Ovation Rewards are valid for one night stay in indicated room type, applicable room taxes, full breakfast for two in the hotel's all day dining restaurant, and related taxes and gratuities only (excludes buffets and alcohol).
11. Ovation Rewards are redeemable based upon last room availability in the room category purchased (some exceptions may apply). Some restrictions may apply to special event dates. Minimum night stays may be required.
12. Ovation Rewards cannot be used to pay for any incidentals, such as parking, service charges, other taxes or other expenses.
13. Participating hotels are subject to change without notice, for the most current hotel collection listing please visit: www.ovationrewards.com/collections/
14. Length of stay restrictions may apply.Airfare
Travel is available from any of the 48 contiguous United States to the destination listed. Miles cannot be utilized to upgrade these coach class certificates to a higher level of service. Airfare taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser. Any airport departure taxes, fees or fuel surcharges (if charged) are the responsibility of the purchaser.